NEW YORK, Oct 25 (Reuters) - U.S. imports of brass mill products in August rose 11.2 percent from Aug. 2001 to 53,646,234 lbs, while exports fell 10 percent to 25,048,171 lbs over the same period, the Copper & Brass Fabricators Council Inc. said Friday. Canada was the top destination for brass mill exports in Aug. 2002, the latest month for which data was available, at 10,943,248 lbs, followed by Mexico at 9,153,687 lbs and South Korea at 1,059,510 lbs. Imports from Germany in August ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US August brass mill imports up, exports off-CBFC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642