* Seek congressional intervention; not ruling out lawsuit * Obama latest fuel rule proposal due out in weeks * Auto dealers are "heavy hitter" contributor to lawmakers By John Crawley WASHINGTON, Oct 31 (Reuters) - U.S. auto dealers are working to undo the Obama administration's fuel efficiency agenda, replacing car companies that for years kept such mandates at bay with the help of allies in Congress. The car industry is facing dramatic new standards ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. auto dealers take over Obama fuel rules fight" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642