By Poornima Gupta DETROIT, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Detroit's traditional Big Three U.S. automakers are expected to post another slide in U.S. vehicle sales in December despite aggressive incentives, analysts said in a recent note. Archrival Toyota Motor Corp. , on the other hand, will post another gain when automakers report sales results next Wednesday, analysts said. Toyota and other Asian automakers have been relentlessly increasing their share of the U.S. market, stealing sales from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. automakers to post drop in December U.S. sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642