NEW YORK, Feb 21 (Reuters) - The average retail price of diesel fuel hit a record high of $3.50 a gallon on Thursday, according to travel and auto group AAA. The national average is up 92 cents from a year ago, according to AAA's daily fuel gauge report. (Reporting by Rebekah Kebede; Editing by David Gregorio)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. average diesel at record $3.50/gallon -AAA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.