WASHINGTON, May 27 (Reuters) - The United States and the Gulf state of Bahrain have reached a free trade agreement after barely four months of negotiations, a U.S. government official said on Thursday. U.S. Trade Representative Robert Zoellick and Bahraini Finance Minister Abdullah Saif have scheduled a Thursday afternoon news conference to discuss details of the pact. "They will be having the press conference to announce the conclusion of the FTA," a U.S. trade official said. Zoellick ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S., Bahrain reach free trade pact - official" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.