By David Bailey CHICAGO, Oct 27 (Reuters) - U.S.-based auto parts suppliers are suffering through an ugly second half of 2006, but 2007 may be even worse for some, BorgWarner Inc. Chief Executive Timothy Manganello said on Friday. "If you are a North American-based auto supplier and you don't have a good global customer footprint, I think you are going to be in deep trouble," Manganello said in an interview. Fortunately for Manganello, BorgWarner has a broad revenue base -- more than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US-based '07 car parts market weak-BorgWarner CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.