DETROIT, April 27 (Reuters) - The chief executive officers of General Motors Corp. , Ford Motor Co. and DaimlerChrysler AG's Chrysler unit will meet with President George W. Bush, a Ford spokesman said on Thursday. The spokesman declined to comment on the timing of the planned discussion with Detroit's "Big Three" automakers or the agenda.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US Big Three auto CEOs to meet President Bush" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642