(Adds Tiffany, refreshes prices) By Vivianne Rodrigues NEW YORK, Nov 30 (Reuters) - U.S. blue-chip and S&P stock futures edged higher on Wednesday after a government report showed the U.S. economy expanded at a faster-than-expected pace in the third quarter, but a weak outlook for technology shares weighed on markets. The Commerce Department said the U.S. economy expanded at a 4.3 percent rate in the July-through-September period, faster than the 3.8 percent previously reported by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. blue-chip, S&P futures up after GDP report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.