(Updates to close) By Ellis Mnyandu NEW YORK, Nov 30 (Reuters) - U.S. blue-chip stocks fell on Wednesday after strong economic data triggered a sell-off in financial stocks, including Citigroup , and raised fears the Federal Reserve would keep raising interest rates. But even with three days of losses, the major U.S. indexes ended November with the best monthly gains in four months. Also weighing on blue-chips on Wednesday was a slide in shares of automakers' like General Motors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US blue chips fall on rate fears, semis aid Nasdaq" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.