(Updates to midday) By Elizabeth Lazarowitz NEW YORK, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Blue chips clung to gains in midday trade on Thursday, lifted by better-than-expected economic data and a positive forecast from General Motors , but technology stocks lost ground after a dramatic snapback on Wednesday. "Keep in mind, we had a pretty good rally ... It's time to give a little bit of it back," said Tim Smalls, senior equity trader at S.G. Cowen. "There is really no clear vision going forward on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. blue chips hold gains; Nasdaq falters" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.