(Updates to late morning) By Bill Rigby NEW YORK, April 23 (Reuters) - U.S. blue-chip stocks fell on Friday, led down by construction equipment firm Caterpillar Inc. , as fears of impending interest rate hikes returned to worry investors. Technology stocks rose for the third straight session as revenue increases at Microsoft Corp. suggested the rebound in technology spending is persisting. "It's going to be a bit of a bumpy road until the market really gets used to the idea of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. blue chips sink as interest rate fears return" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642