WASHINGTON, July 27 (Reuters) - U.S. lawmakers "virtually" have an agreement on a bill to stabilize the private pension system, but are still arguing over whether to include a package of tax breaks with the bill, U.S. House Majority Leader John Boehner said on Thursday Asked if negotiators had a pension bill deal, Boehner told reporters: "Virtually. The tax issue is still the issue. It has not been resolved." He said the pension bill could not be taken to the House floor until the tax ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US Boehner: lawmakers "virtually" have pension deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.