NEW YORK, July 26 (Reuters) - U.S. imports of brass mill products fell 4.7 percent in May while exports were down 14.8 percent, compared with the same month last year, the Copper & Brass Fabricators Council (CBFC) said on Friday. Brass mill imports in May 2002 totaled 52.78 million lbs, down from 55.37 million in May 2001, while exports slipped to 24.94 million lbs from 29.29 million lbs, the CBFC said in a news release. Canada was the top destination for U.S. exports of brass mill ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. brass mill imports, exports decline in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.