NEW YORK, Sept 25 (Reuters) - U.S. imports of brass mill products in July gained 8.6 percent from July 2001 to 56,651,855 lbs, while exports increased 13.6 percent to 25,045,152 lbs over the same period, the Copper & Brass Fabricators Council Inc. said this week. Canada was the top destination for brass mill exports in July 2002, the latest month for which data was available, at 10,650,934 lbs, followed by Mexico at 9,914,085 lbs and South Korea at 987,506 lbs. Imports from Germany ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US brass mill imports, exports rise in July --CBFC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.