WASHINGTON, May 20 (Reuters) - U.S. business are still waiting for other countries to make tough concessions needed to make a long-awaited new global trade deal worthwhile for U.S. farmers and businesses, trade groups said on Tuesday. The National Foreign Trade Council hopes "member countries of the WTO will make the hard choices necessary to substantially complete the Doha Development Round this year," the group's president, Bill Reinsch, said in a statement. The group, which includes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US business awaits 'hard choices' in Doha talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.