WASHINGTON, July 27 (Reuters) - The U.S. government has closed a safety investigation of three Toyota Motor Corp. models, including the best-selling Camry, over claims of sudden acceleration, documents showed on Tuesday. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration found no defect with the throttle control system with certain Camry, Camry Solara and Lexus ES300 models. Regulators opened the investigation in March after receiving reports of 30 crashes that injured at least five ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US closes safety probe of Camry, Lexus models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642