By Dena Aubin NEW YORK, Oct 28 (Reuters) - U.S. corporate bond yield spreads tightened Tuesday as sentiment about automakers turned more positive ahead of a conference call by Standard & Poor's. "The conference call today is really going to set the tone for the market," said one corporate bond strategist. "From the press release Standard & Poor's issued (on Monday), it sounds like they're less negative than most people otherwise anticipated." S&P said on Monday that it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US Corp Bonds-Auto sector leads spreads tighter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.