By Nancy Leinfuss NEW YORK, Oct 28 (Reuters) - U.S. corporate bond yield spreads ended at tighter levels across the board on Tuesday, with the auto sector driving the bulk of the gains, traders said. Spreads, the additional yield corporate bonds pay over U.S. Treasuries, wrapped up the session about 0.02 to 0.03 percentage point tighter. Bonds of automakers narrowed 0.10 to 0.15 percentage point as sentiment improved for the sector, traders said. Earlier, Standard & Poor's held a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US Corp Bonds - Autos drive narrowing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.