By Daniel Grebler NEW YORK, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Sales totaling $1.4 billion in 30-year bonds by retailers and consumer products makers boosted an otherwise quiet corporate bond market on Monday, traders said. "This morning it opened much much better. Spreads came out pretty much on fire, tightening across all sectors," said one high grade corporate bond trader. "Then it just sort of petered out and quieted down." In morning trade, spreads, the yield difference over comparable maturity ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US Corp Bonds - Bonds gain, boosted by 30-yr sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642