By Jonathan Stempel NEW YORK, Oct 31 (Reuters) - U.S. corporate bonds performed in line with Treasuries on Thursday because traders have little supply to digest and U.S. gross domestic product data failed to change perceptions about whether the Federal Reserve might cut interest rates next week. "You had a little deal flow yesterday, but there is no real incentive for corporations to borrow unless they can deploy funds productively," said an investment-grade syndicate official. "There is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US Corp Bonds - Bonds unchanged, EDS reports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.