By Richard A. Bravo NEW YORK, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Yield margins in the U.S. high-grade corporate bond market continued to tighten on Thursday, feeding off Wednesday's positive momentum. Overall, corporate bond yield spreads over Treasuries narrowed by about two basis points, traders said. A basis point is 0.01 percentage point. In the primary market, DaimlerChrysler AG launched an increased $2 billion 10-year bond offering at 215 to 218 basis points over comparable Treasuries, according ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US Corp Bonds-DaimlerChrysler ups bond deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.