NEW YORK, Dec 30 (Reuters) - GMAC bonds rallied on Tuesday after General Motors Corp and its financing affiliate received $6 billion in support from the U.S. Treasury, and GM eased financing rules for vehicle buyers. Overall corporate bonds were little changed to tighter, traders said. The main index of investment-grade credit default swaps tightened by about 7 basis points to about 197 basis points, according to Markit Intraday. The Treasury on Monday agreed to buy $5 billion of senior ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US CORP BONDS-GMAC bonds rally; overall spreads narrow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642