By Dena Aubin NEW YORK, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Corporate bonds wrapped up the week with most sectors unchanged on Friday, ending a seven-session rally, as the market digested the week's more than $15 billion in new bond supply. "We might have a bit of a pause, just because of the new issues," said Mike Mutti, high-grade corporate bond strategist for Bear Stearns. Yield spreads between corporate bonds and U.S. Treasuries were mostly unchanged, traders said. Auto spreads were unchanged to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US Corp Bonds-Market unchanged, issuance tops $15 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.