By Dan Wilchins NEW YORK, May 21 (Reuters) - U.S. corporate bond spreads narrowed slightly on Friday, as stabilizing bond yields convinced investors to shrug off high oil prices and upcoming rate hikes and tiptoe back into the market. But with few important earnings reports coming out soon, spreads have nowhere to go but sideways, strategists said. "You still have a relatively positive earnings outlook for the next few quarters, which should be good for spreads, but you also have oil ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US Corp Bonds-No news is good news for spreads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.