By Nancy Leinfuss NEW YORK, Oct 23 (Reuters) - Yield margins on auto sector bonds showed signs of improvement on Thursday, after several volatile sessions in the U.S. corporate bond market, but volume was light as players paused to take inventory, traders said. "Ford (bonds) really got whacked over the past few days and that's made people hesitant to get involved especially as we approach year-end," said one trader. "People are still trying to figure out what to do. They are looking at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US Corp Bonds-Quiet as players regroup, autos improve" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.