By Dena Aubin NEW YORK, Dec 18 (Reuters) - U.S. corporate bond spreads were tighter early Thursday, but activity was thin and focused mostly on smaller trades, market participants said. "Activity is very slow, but the traders are quoting things one to two (basis points) better," said one corporate bond strategist. A basis point is 0.01 percentage point. Bonds of Ford Motor Co. tightened after the company said it was shaving production costs on its best-selling pickup. Ford's 5.8 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US Corp Bonds- Spreads narrow in light trading" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.