By Dena Aubin NEW YORK, Feb 25 (Reuters) - U.S. corporate bond spreads edged slightly tighter on Wednesday as a rising stock market boosted sentiment and encouraged bargain-hunters to step in after several sessions of weakness. In the high-yield market, bonds of power producer Calpine Corp. firmed as the market reassessed the company's cancellation on Tuesday of a $2.3 billion debt package to refinance construction loans. "They were up late in the day yesterday and are unchanged from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US Corp Bonds-Spreads tighter, Calpine recovers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642