By Dena Aubin NEW YORK, Jan 20 (Reuters) - U.S. corporate bond spreads were mostly unchanged on Tuesday, but yield spreads on General Motors Corp. and Citigroup bonds tightened after the companies reported better-than-expected fourth-quarter results. General Motors, the world's largest automaker, reported flat fourth-quarter earnings after a one-time gain from the sale of its Hughes Electronics Corp. unit offset losses from restructuring charges and slower car sales. Excluding the gain ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US Corp Bonds-Spreads unchanged near five-yr lows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642