By Richard A. Bravo NEW YORK, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Yield margins in the high-grade corporate bond market began Monday's session three to five basis points wider, softening on the announcement of several new deals in the primary market. "There were a lot of bid lists at the end of last week and spreads held in, but the calendar this week is pressuring (spreads) a little bit," said Cindy Cole, portfolio manager at National City Investment Management Co. DaimlerChrysler was seen in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US Corp Bonds-Spreads widen as calendar builds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.