By Dena Aubin NEW YORK, June 23 (Reuters) - U.S. corporate bond yield spreads opened slightly wider on Monday, while automakers' bonds saw more significant weakness following Friday's news of a $13 billion debt issue from General Motors Corp. and its finance unit. "People are obviously trying to set up for all the onslaught of supply coming up this week," said one corporate bond trader. Spreads, the extra yields that corporate bonds pay over Treasuries, widened by about 0.01 to 0.02 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US Corp bonds - Spreads wider, GM sale in wings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.