By Nancy Leinfuss NEW YORK, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Trading was sparse for another day in the U.S. corporate bond market, where both traders and new issuance were in short supply ahead of the holiday week, traders said. "It's a good time to catch up on your e-mails," said one high grade bond trader. Many traders had other things on their minds with the holidays just around the corner. While some were reading e-mails, others were busy making holiday plans and plotting their purchases. All ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US Corp Bonds-Unch in holiday lull;FirstEnergy weaker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.