By Nancy Leinfuss NEW YORK, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Growing uncertainty and a lack of positive news on the economic front drove stocks lower and corporate bond spreads wider, traders said. Meanwhile, U.S. Federal Reserve policymakers kept monetary policy unchanged. "We opened pretty wide this morning across the board. After the meeting we moved out by another 5 to 10 basis points, we're seeing weakness across the board," said one trader. Spreads to U.S. Treasuries, which had already ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US Corp Bonds - Weak stocks take their toll" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.