* 3rd Circuit decertifies plaintiff class * Court proposes fixes to ensure plaintiffs treated equally * Plaintiffs claimed defective sunroofs allowed water leaks By Jonathan Stempel May 31 (Reuters) - A federal appeals court on Thursday refused to approve a class-action settlement over alleged defective sunroofs on several Volkswagen and Audi models but proposed a fix that could revive the nationwide accord. Owners claimed that sunroofs on roughly 3 million vehicles from the 1997 to 2009 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US court rejects VW/Audi sunroof settlement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.