By Karen Brettell NEW YORK, Dec 29 (Reuters) - Although GMAC LLC's debt has been boosted since the Federal Reserve approved it as a bank holding company, the auto lender still faces steep hurdles because its fortunes are tied to General Motors Corp . The U.S. Federal Reserve's approval on Wednesday of GMAC as a bank holding company paves the way for the company to access the Treasury-run financial bailout package, easing capital concerns at the company. For details, click on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US CREDIT-After capital boost, GMAC still faces GM risk" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.