NEW YORK, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Credit-default swap spreads on Alltel Corp.'s debt may double because of the possibility the contracts will be split between Alltel and a new entity that will include the wireline business it is spinning off, analysts said. Alltel, a rural telephone company, said on Dec. 9 it would spin off to shareholders its local telephone unit and merge the business with Valor Communications Group in a deal worth $4.9 billion. As part of the transaction a portion of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US CREDIT-Alltel swaps may widen on possible split" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642