NEW YORK, Feb 23 (Reuters) - McClatchy Co has won some breathing room with a major debt refinancing, but its credit protection costs remain high, signaling that investors have lingering questions about the newspaper publisher's future. McClatchy's five-year credit default swaps tightened 80 basis points to 859 basis points on Jan 27 when the publisher reported encouraging fourth-quarter results and announced an $875 million note offering to pay down bank debt and bonds. The transaction ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US CREDIT-CDS market signals concerns about McClatchy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.