NEW YORK, Oct 25 (Reuters) - Credit investors calmed down somewhat regarding Cendant Corp. on Tuesday, the day after the travel, lodging and real estate services company said it planned to split into four companies. Credit spreads on the low-investment-grade company blew out on Monday after the New York-based owner of Avis car rental, Days Inn and the Century 21 real estate brand announced plans to reverse years of expansion via dozens of acquisitions and break-up. Five-year default ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US CREDIT - Cendant volatile on split uncertainty" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.