NEW YORK, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Dana Corp.'s credit got a nice boost on Monday after investors found out the company will be included in the widely watched Lehman Brothers U.S. Aggregate index, but traders disagree about whether the credit is likely to narrow further. There's a lot to like about Dana. By the middle of this year, Dana will be added to the Lehman U.S. Aggregate index, according to rule changes announced on Monday. This should encourage more investment-grade portfolio managers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US CREDIT-Dana spreads narrow, but outlook is cloudy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.