NEW YORK, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co.'s swaps have improved following reports that it may be considering going private, and while the possibility of a leveraged buyout typically weighs on spreads, in the case of Ford it may be positive for the debt, according to one analyst. A private equity unit of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and a British group are among potential buyers eyeing some of Ford Motor Co.'s luxury brands as the struggling carmaker explores its options in a turnaround bid. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US CREDIT-Ford LBO may be good for credit - analyst" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.