By Karen Brettell NEW YORK, June 25 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co is likely to pursue additional debt restructurings that may include a debt exchange, or a debt to equity swap, as the company burns through cash and takes on new government loans. Ford, the only U.S. automaker not to file for bankruptcy protection this year, is expected to tap government loan commitments that will increase its debt at the same time as a pullback in consumer spending is hammering demand for automobiles. As ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US CREDIT-Ford likely to pursue further debt restructurings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.