NEW YORK, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. on Monday did not get much bang out of its stronger-than-expected fourth-quarter results and restructuring plan in the credit derivatives market. Credit analysts said the results may have been boosted by one-time events and the restructuring plan was mostly in line with expectations, leaving big unanswered questions. The ailing No. 2 U.S. automaker said it would slash up to 30,000 jobs and shed more than a quarter of its production capacity as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US CREDIT - Ford tightens little on plan, results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642