By Eric Burroughs NEW YORK, June 21 (Reuters) - In weekly research, Wall Street credit strategists expressed suspicion that the recent lows in spread levels across the corporate universe may be about as good as it gets. Analysts at Lehman Brothers broke down the largest 100 corporate names in the Lehman Credit Index to see how their spreads stand versus the lows this year, finding that the majority hit year-to-date lows at or before the end of April. "We view this supportive of our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US CREDIT - As good as it gets?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642