NEW YORK, March 22 (Reuters) - The auto sector has been hammered over the past week, but some traders think Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. might be worth looking at. Automakers and auto suppliers have been in a freefall since last Wednesday, when General Motors Corp. slashed its 2005 earnings outlook. As U.S. automakers slow production, auto parts suppliers should get hit, but analysts say Goodyear is a different story. Goodyear earns its highest margin on replacement tires, and as new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US CREDIT-Goodyear seen as bargain in auto sector" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642