By Karen Brettell NEW YORK, Dec 18 (Reuters) - Ingersoll-Rand Co's planned purchase of Trane Inc may be positive for the company's bondholders, but the diversified manufacturer will need to show it can pay down the debt taken on to fund the purchase in order to see its credit spreads improve. Ingersoll said on Monday it would buy Trane , a maker of heating and air conditioning systems, for about $9.4 billion in cash and stock. For details, see [ID:nL1757476] The deal adds the benefit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US CREDIT-Ingersoll deal adds benefits, but debt load weighs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642