By Karen Brettell NEW YORK, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Credit investors are skittish over how much exposure Residential Capital LLC has to risky mortgages, and with credit default swaps on the mortgage lenders' debt trading at levels that imply distress, the company's debt prices are likely to remain volatile. ResCap's debt weakened significantly last week after the lender filed an earnings update that sparked new concerns about its mortgage holdings. "The interesting takes were the removal of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US CREDIT-ResCap debt risky as swaps imply distress" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.