By Karen Brettell NEW YORK, April 25 (Reuters) - Credit derivative markets are pricing in a high risk that GMAC LLC will pull its support from ailing mortgage unit Residential Capital LLC, as weakness in housing markets shows no signs of abating and debt maturities at the company loom. ResCap said on Wednesday that the two independent members of its board, who had been responsible for looking after the interest of ResCap creditors, had resigned, prompting a ratings cut by Moody's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US CREDIT-ResCap's risks rise as debt maturities loom" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.