NEW YORK, Feb 17 (Reuters) - Univision Communications Inc. may be a credit worth buying, even if the company announced shareholder-friendly stock buybacks on Thursday, portfolio managers and a credit trader said. Univision had only about $1.2 billion of long-term debt outstanding as of Sept. 30, and its credit derivatives trade relatively infrequently, a trader said. But the Spanish-language media company's cash flow has been steadily improving, even during an industry-wide advertising ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US CREDIT-Univision seen decent long-term bet" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642