By Dena Aubin NEW YORK, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Bonds of Visteon Corp. enjoyed a healthy bounce this week, but until the auto parts supplier retools its business agreements with former owner Ford Motor Co., credit investors could face more turbulence. Despite a wider quarterly net loss of $1.36 billion posted by Visteon on Wednesday, spreads on its bonds narrowed and the cost of insuring its debt fell. Analysts and traders attributed the gains to possible short-covering and a slight ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US CREDIT-Visteon bounces despite quarterly loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.