By Karen Brettell NEW YORK, May 21 (Reuters) - Visteon Corp's plan to exchange some of its shorter-dated debt will relieve concerns over the auto supplier's ability to pay off the bonds while it restructures its business in a slowing economy. Analysts say, however, the company still needs to show investors it can turn around its business to generate positive free cash flows, and this may be an increasing challenging task as the economy slows and auto sales fall. Visteon on Monday ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US CREDIT-Visteon debt offer buys time, challenges remain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.