By Karen Brettell NEW YORK, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Williams Cos Inc restructuring of its pipeline and processing operations will leave its bondholders more exposed to fluctuating commodity prices as they lose coverage from the company's higher quality and more stable assets. The move could also be followed by a number of similar restructurings from other companies in the sector, such as El Paso Corp , which could hurt the value of their debt. Williams said last Tuesday that it would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US CREDIT-Williams restructuring may hurt bond values" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.